1. Wait, wait _wait just one more minute, I'm not done!!_.
2. _Everything about me_ is a little different.
3. In addition, _to that, we now have to deal with this_.
4. _That IS NOT_ is the way we do it here!
5. At the end of the year, I like to _be excited about what the coming year will bring_.
6. _Maybe having a man in my life (gasp!)_ is one of the things I'm looking forward to in 2012.
7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to _my kids (OK, I'll call the SIL one of my kids now) coming for supper_, tomorrow my plans include _cleaning out the storage locker_ and Sunday, I want to _decide where to go next_!
And a huge Happy New Year to Janet for giving us a year's worth of