Total Pageviews

Wednesday, December 7, 2011

Joys of Christmas-Day 1

My friends, Rosemary and Jana are doing this deal where they list 12 Joys of Christmas.
I think this is a lovely tradition and one that will help keep me in a grateful frame of mind (which is not always my normal disposition these days).  So I am joining them.  No particular time frame, except that I have 12 to do and Christmas is less than 3 weeks away.
 My first Joy is
Christmas Music. 
I have chosen to do 12 ATC's-I may or may not print them out and make a little book of them.

As for the music, my daughter thinks I am hilarious, cus I only know some of the words to some of the carols, but I sing along happily and loudly with them all.
You know how it's done,
T'was the First Day of Christmas, my true love said to me...
la,la,la,la,la,la, la

Jingle Bells, Jingle Bells,
Jingle all the way....
la,la,la,la,la, la, la

You get the picture, right?
Anyways, I love Christmas Carols and I love to sing along with them.

What are YOUR Joys of Christmas?

7 comments:

  1. Great post Electra so made me smile as we obviously know the same carols..........lol Loving your piece of work. x

    ReplyDelete
  2. One is visiting your blog.. :). And yes, I may know more words than you do. A few more. Key being few. lol.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Patty! The postman has just come and guess what? Your wonderful collection of goodies arrived! I am so thrilled. Thank you soooooo very much my dear. It shall be tooted loudly on my blog tomorrow!
    Big Hugs
    June xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. My joy of Christmas is the excitment of the little children and celebrating the birth of Christ. THe lights and decoration and the happy mood it brings to many people.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Christmas wouldn't be nearly as joyful without the music. Me too. I love Christmas music.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I SO LOVE THE IDEA OF MAKING THESE AS ATCs, brilliant! (as always)

    Christmas music, well, there we have even MORE in common. I do so love listening to Christmas music. Okay, I admit I probably know more of the words, but that's okay isn't it? Love the image you have here.

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a fabulous challenge idea! I love this one and I use the same lyrics when I sing most songs in general. ;-)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your visit. I really appreciate it!