Total Pageviews

Friday, December 23, 2011

Friday Fill Ins

1. Said the night wind to the little lamb, _so, do you come here often_?

2. The first Noel, the angel did say, _whazzup?_.

3. Dashing through the snow, in a _furious attempt to get to the mall before the stores close_.

4. It came upon the midnight clear, _that no matter how much I tried, I was not going to get my name off the naughty list in time_.

5. When I was small I believed in Santa Claus, _and the Great Pumpkin_.

6. And the thing that will make them ring is the carol that you sing _when you look up something on Bing_.

7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to _guests for dinner_, tomorrow my plans include _seeing some friends I haven't seen for while_ and Sunday, I want to _celebrate Christmas and then head for the mountains!!!
 
See more merry Fill ins here!

1 comment:

  1. Love these and I hope that all your dreams and plans are accomplished perfectly!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your visit. I really appreciate it!