Total Pageviews

Friday, April 1, 2016

Add A quote

Hey, guess what?
I am beyond excited!
One of my pieces was chosen for the Top Five over at
How cool is that?
(Just doing a little happy dance here)

I made something for the new challenge there.
The theme is Add A Quote.
credits:  Gecko Galz, Berna Datema, 
Shadowhouse Creations, Evelyn Flint

I made this also for the Facebook
Gecko Galz Papercrafting Group.
I loves it there.

Check out the challenges,
at both places.
I'm so glad I found them!

And thanks for coming by!

6 comments:

  1. A fun quote and a beautiful project

    Thank you for joining us again at Try it on Tuesday

    Love Chrissie xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just Fabulous!
    Thank you for joining us at Try it on Tuesday!
    oxo Susi

    ReplyDelete
  3. A fantastic page and a wonderful fun quote. Thank you for joining us at TioT's this time.
    Yvonne

    ReplyDelete
  4. A fabulous page and I love the quote.
    Thanks for sharing with us at TioT
    Avril x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your visit. I really appreciate it!