Total Pageviews

Saturday, April 30, 2016

May is here!

It's a brand new month at
my house and
at
and that means that there is a brand new
customer challenge as well!
Isn't that a lovely theme?

I made something to help get your
creative juices flowing:



And I put them all together to make this:
I used the images from the
Little Asian Girls Collage Sheets,
and the backgrounds are all from the
Garden Botanical Paper Pak.

Yiu can find both items at the 
Gecfko Galz Etsy Shop

You can also find all sorts of yummy inspiration from the other DT
members and all of the deets on the challenge
at the Gecko Galz blog.

I hope you will play along with us,
it's a wonderful theme and limited only
by your imagination!

Thanks for coming by!


4 comments:

  1. These are just gorgeous! I love the colors and all your details.

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are just gorgeous! I love the colors and all your details.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my!! These are wonderful creations! Love the colour and composition of each picture and together they are simply stunning. x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Absolutely stunning and gorgeous piece Patty!! I love each, your attention to detail is outstanding!! xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your visit. I really appreciate it!