Total Pageviews

Saturday, April 23, 2016

Fortune TellerS

So this week at Sunday Postcard Art
the theme is
FORTUNE TELLER
not Fortune TellerS
I had to add the S
Because, and you may or may not believe this,
I had a lovely time creating my piece for the week, 
saved it and realized I had not made it 4x6.
Which is THE ONLY requirement

See?
Does that look like a 4x6 postcard to you?
duh.

credits for it are: Deviant Art, Mr Whiskers,
Itkupilli and Holliewood Studio.

So then I had to try again.

And this time Dr. Googlemeister provided me with
an image which led itself to ALL SORTS of
artistic interpretation:

sigh.

credits for this one: Crafting By Jill,
Joanne Brisbois, Amanda Sok, and

The Beibs.

(for whom, btw, Canada takes
no responsibility WHATSOEVER.)

Sometimes I just shake my head at myself.




11 comments:

  1. Fantastic pieces of fortune teller.

    ReplyDelete
  2. great fun. i guess postcards can be any size or shape

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful work, I especially like the second one, such fun! Thanks for visiting my blog! Hugs, Valerie

    ReplyDelete
  4. LoL !!! Very nicely done. The first one is so pretty and mysterious and the second is quite funny and no mystery at all. LoL. Love your sense of humor with your second card.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Both of these are fantastic-a grand imagination!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Sometimes I shake my head at you too...Your first card would certainly be worth the extra postage, so gorgeous and I love the border on it...but, the Biebs...really? really???

    ReplyDelete
  7. Yeah, you're right, I would personally rather poke my eyes out with a stick. lolol

    ReplyDelete
  8. Both are great but I'm digging the second! haahaa

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your visit. I really appreciate it!