Total Pageviews

Friday, April 23, 2010

Friday Fill Ins #173


And...here we go!

1. Where are my _leather corset and crop?
2. If wishes were horses _we'd all be stepping in doo-doo.
3. I'd like to see_a bunch of firemen naked.
4. When I was a teen, I thought _he really loved me.
5. One of my mother's favorite sayings was _people never change.
6. I'd have a hard time doing without my _glasses.
7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to _some scrapbooking_, tomorrow my plans include _driving down south to Lethbridge and spending the day at the farm_ and Sunday, I want to _go to a sweatlodge_!
You can join the Friday fun here
Enjoy this day, everyone, I certainly plan to!

5 comments:

  1. Hi Electra, what a lovely name, thankyou for your lovely comment on my blog, but I fear I have a fair bit to go to catch up with you and chris, love your blog and your creations,
    Have a great weekend
    Christine x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Electra,

    Hah -- your replies made me smile. Naked firemen! ;)

    Thanks for leaving a comment on my blog -- I always enjoy getting feedback. :)

    Currently, I have a little giveaway on my blog which is open until April 24.

    Greetings from Munich,
    Birgit

    ReplyDelete
  3. love your name! It reminds me of Jen Garner :) thanks for readin my FF :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ok, 1, 2 and 3 are pee my pants funny. lol. Unfortunately, I didn't have time to participate this week, but your responses are funny enough for both of us, lol

    ReplyDelete
  5. LMAO - oh my gosh, naked fireman, dreams were horses (probably my favorite). I have missed you, lady.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your visit. I really appreciate it!