Total Pageviews

Thursday, April 22, 2010

Ready, Set Go!





The mess on my worktable (aside from the cat) yesterday was my Holidays In Hand Christmas (I know, I know) album. It was an online class I took from Jessica Sprague was back in November. for each day of December, she had a quote and a journalling prompt, along with a suggestion for your photo. I did my pages digitally,with the quotes and some journalling, then embellished them with a little bling, and a real (not digital) photo. I FINALLY got it done! and it's only April!:-))Besides, it's supposed to snow tonight.
When the Order of the Opus Gluei announced their challenge for the week (#51), I happened to be in midst of putting the finishing touches on this. We were asked to do make a set of something and make that set of something without using patterned paper. Yikes. My underwear is made out of patterned paper, I use it on EVERYTHING. So I simply HAD to use this album for the challenge as there is not a single piece of patterned paper in it! Woo Hoo!
so here it is, catless and Christmassy, my contribution for Ready, Set, Go!

4 comments:

  1. HOLY SMOKES lady. You have made OPUS GLUEI look like light weights this week. I am bowing down to you. You are an honorary Poobah this week with this feat. They are all superb.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wowza, these are fantastic! Really cool, and how great is it that they fit in the challenge? Love it when a plan comes together...

    ReplyDelete
  3. DANG, girl, these are crazy awesome!!! Like "Screw Somerset Studio, it's totally not worthy" awesome!

    I don't even resent having to look at Christmas projects in April when I get to see something this gorgeous.

    (Is your underwear REALLY made of patterned paper? That must itch like a mutha!)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm guessing you used your own photos.... what a great eye you have (so where IS the photo of the whole family, with everyone looking like they want to be somewhere else??). I'm so glad I didn't get time to play this week because I'd have taken one look at your great pages and given up on the spot. AWESOME.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your visit. I really appreciate it!