Total Pageviews

Tuesday, January 31, 2012

Friday Foto on Tuesday

I have challenges I really like to do each week.  
They inspire this sitck-in-the-mud old brain of mine.
Without them I would sit staring at my computer monitor for hours on end going
duhhhhh
hhhh
Probably wouldn't even remember to eat.
One of those challenges I really love is Peggy's 
Wouldn't miss it.
Or at least I try not to.

This week, Peggy gave us a few images to choose from and I chose this one:
Don't know why, just did.
It morphed into this.
and I had a lovely time morphing it.
Elements used are by Finecrafted Designs, Amanda Fraijo-Tobin,  
Cottage Arts, Shadowhouse Creations and Skeletel Mess.

Thanks for stopping by, now go say HI to Peggy!

5 comments:

  1. This is gorgeous... and so peaceful. It would make a nice wall piece in a prayer area. Love it so much!
    Beautiful job! Your type, even though it has many font changes, is still very readable. Good job!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is positively gorgeous Electra, just awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This "morphed" into a stunning piece of spiritual beauty, Electra. Just breathtaking.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I don't know how I missed this dear but it is stunning. Just beautiful and I love the quote.xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. You took a rather stark portrait and morphed it into beautiful art.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your visit. I really appreciate it!