Total Pageviews

Friday, January 27, 2012

Random Redhead Challenge #135

has invited us to create something using one of our favorite designer papers.
I chose one by Sir Holtz.

OK, here's the thing though, just in case you rush out to buy this paper, thinking, Wow, 
That's AWE-SOME!
(hah, just kidding, I know you aren't thinking that)
I spritzed and stiched and painted and used gesso 
and dimensional plaster and stencils and 
probably some other assorted goodies to make the original paper 
even more original.
But it was one of my favorite papers before I started that journey 
and it's still one of my favorite papers now.
So that counts. 
lol
PLUS, the Graphics45 paper at the top left is another one of my Faves.  So that's double-favorites.
For the record, the folks in the photos are all relatives of mine.
But not the guy with the top hat.
Apparently my people don't wear top hats.  
No class, I guess.

3 comments:

  1. Terrific scrapbook page and LO. x

    ReplyDelete
  2. whatever you did to the triangle stencil, I love it! I also love the shiny detail on the lady up top.

    Great use of heritage photos as well. I might have to dig mine out again!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fantastic piece! And I love that you made your favorite paper even.... um... favoriter, LOL! Thanks for playing along at Gingersnap Creations.:)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your visit. I really appreciate it!