Total Pageviews

Monday, January 16, 2012

OK, here's the thing.
DO NOT switch to the upgraded interface unless you know for sure that you have a recent browser!!!
Cus I did switch, and I did not have the most recent version,
and for the past 5 hours I have been trying everything I can think of to be able to post on my own blog.
You will see a message that says something like "You may be having some problems,
upgrading to Google Chrome will solve the problem."
IT DOES NOT!
As I and apparently many others have found out.
(not from Blogger, I might add)
Not only that, but my Electra Whispers blog is gone entirely and I am missing some of my photos on here.  (which I shall fix later tonight.)
Be afraid, be very afraid, folks.
LOL

ON another note,

Alison of The Great Leveler blog has some wonderful instructions for fixing the problem we are having with trying to make a comment and getting a white screen.  It is for YOUR blog, not a fix for other's, but the more folks who know about it, the sonner we'll all be back to normal.  And besides, Alison's blog is lovely to wander around, even if she weren't so smart!

(I know this is hard to read, I'll get to it.)

5 comments:

  1. that picture is exactly how i feel about blogger...you read my mind!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't even comment on some posts from participants to our last OG challenge. Blogger is being hateful, awful, and despicable.

    ReplyDelete
  3. OMG, that pic is hysterical, and goes perfect with the wording. I've come to the conclusion that I shouldn't upgrade ANYTHING, until I'm forced to. lol.

    ReplyDelete
  4. That picture is hilarious! After having worked with Wordpress for other blogs, I have to say, I'm much nicer to Blogger. I really don't like WP at all! LOL!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh my goodness! Thank you so much for the advice and I am so sorry you had to go through that nonsense.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your visit. I really appreciate it!