Total Pageviews

Friday, March 9, 2012

Vintage Page Designs

Ali Manning of
has challenged us to use up old paper from our stash.
Stash?
Moi?
You think I have a stash?
OK, maybe I do.
Just a small one though.
I made a mini album, which I haven't done for eons, about a road trip I took almost 4 years ago.
Yes, I have a stash of photos waiting to be scrapbooked too.
OKAY??
 I'm going to overwhelm you with pics, OK?
That's the thing about mini-albums, how do you show them, if you don't show a bunch of pics?
Are ya still with me?
Almost done...
That's it!
Thanks for staying with me...um, hello?
Hello?
Anybody there?

3 comments:

  1. great interpretation of the challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow and double wow! I love how this turned out and it looks like you used SO much paper - way to go, Electra! Thanks for taking part in my de-stash challenge :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, this is amazing. Love the way you used the paper and created these brilliant pages.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your visit. I really appreciate it!