Total Pageviews

Sunday, March 11, 2012

Branching Out

That's what we're doing at 
BRANCHING OUT
What would that mean to you?
Would it mean trees?  Shrubbery?  Green stuff?  Your family tree?
Whatever it means to you is what is right.
 This is a photo I took of some wonderful fall colours last autumn.
The paper was plain yellow cardstock and I added some digitally stamped leaves 
and dimensional dots with Dreamcatchers Paste.
The "pennants" on the left were in my scrap stash.
and the sentiment is from a Postmodern Design stamp of a quote by Leonardo Da Vinci.
I hope you link up with us at 
Visit us and see what the other Poobahs have created for this challenge!

3 comments:

  1. Harumph, Blogger didn't take my first comment. Well, let's see if I can still be as erudite.

    What a fun theme this is, I believe my inspiration is considered shrubbery (hydrangeas are shrubs right? LOL) and it was enjoyable to let the theme inspire me to think a bit outside the box.

    What a great layout, the rich colors of the paper you've created with that gorgeous photo works beautifully!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh this is totally gorgeous and inspiring!!!
    XO
    Cindy

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your visit. I really appreciate it!