Total Pageviews

Friday, March 9, 2012

Friday Foto

I wandered over to Peggy's 
just like I do every Friday 
and found some wonderful images.
Just like I do every Friday.
So I chose one and made something.

I have had a hankering to use one of the 
Lisa's Altered Art images that I love so much 
and that's where both the little girl and the background came from.
Peggy's challenge to us is to 
WRITE A NOTE!!!
and I don't think that's really what I've done here.
But I don't care.
And I'm sure Peggy won't mind either.
She's pretty cool that way.

Word Art is by Bethany Harty.

Other things I've used on here were freebies from the Internet.
(Is the Internet a person???)

3 comments:

  1. Gorgeous! Love the words in the background. If the internet was a person, sometimes I'd want to kick it in the a**.

    ReplyDelete
  2. you did an amazing enhancement!!!
    Adorable!!
    thanks for coming by!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your visit. I really appreciate it!