Total Pageviews

Saturday, March 10, 2012

Harlequin

Sharon of our 
design team has challenged us to create something based on the theme "Harlequin".
What a wonderful theme this is!
Here is what I did:
 This is a real (non-digital) LO of my daughter and her sweetie at the top of a mountain, 
just before we were about to ride the gondola back down.
What I didn't know (and obviously, neither did my daughter) was that on the ride down, her beau was going to get down on one knee and ask her to marry him.
Can you tell from the look on his face?
Sweet kid.
It's a good thing I like him.   lol
The background papers for this are by Echo Park and Bo Bunny
The flowers are made of some white tissue paper I stamped with Staz-On ink.
I punched them out, scrunched them, sprayed with chocolate glimmer-mist 
and held them together with a brad.
The leaves are from a silk flower my mother had in the 1940's.

Oh, she said yes.

He'd better be good to her or I'll punch him out, scrunch him, 
spray him with glimmer mist and hold him together with a brad.

I hope you come and join us at 
There are lots of great pieces there to inspire you.

While I'm at it, I think this LO fits for the Gingersnap Creations
TWO COLOURS 
White isn't a colour right?
:-) 


6 comments:

  1. Beautiful image!
    Beautiful story!
    Beautiful pair!
    Well done Electra! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely layout, and even lovelier story! I love happy stories!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a cute picture and I love the harlequin collage transformation...thanks for a great challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fabulous piece, Electra!

    I'm going to your neck of the woods next month :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is a gorgeous layout! I'm partial to harlequin, so this is fantastic in my book!

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a gorgeous layout with a really special couple! Thanks for joining us at Gingersnap Creations!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your visit. I really appreciate it!