Total Pageviews

Saturday, March 28, 2015

Bunny Moon Rising


So I have had NO time to make any art for too long now, 
working TOO many hours.
sigh

I decided to check out all my favourite challenge sites
to see Whazzup?
And Whazzup? is that I made one piece for
and
It had to be very intentional
and I could tell you a story about it, but
you can make up your own.

Thanks so much for stopping by,
I miss you all.

credits:  Hidden Vintage Studios, Holliewood Studios, Lisa's Altered Art,
Ivadi, Cajoline, Bonnie Zeiman Digilicious, 
and the wonderful moon is by Gecko Galz

Electra, back to the couch
to do nothing.

9 comments:

  1. haha, this one is so cool (and it´s nice to see you playing again)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Clever idea! (And sorry to hear you've been working long days.)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I quite like over the moon responses and yours hits the spot. How fun! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. LOVE! Hope you'll get more you time soon Electra!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Way to combined those challenges this is very cool and fun too.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Way to combined those challenges this is very cool and fun too.

    ReplyDelete
  7. oh boy do i LOVE this! so sassy! xo

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your visit. I really appreciate it!