Total Pageviews

Thursday, June 11, 2015

Gecko Galz and a Freebie!!

Do you participate in te wonderful monthly Gecko Galz Challenges?
They are so much fun.
This month's theme is 
Tea For Two
and you can find the deets
all sorts of yummy
inspiration here

Each month there are new images in the Etsy shop too.
I made a couple of pieces with some of the new 
June Cinderella collage sheets:


This month each Design Team Member 
has a free digital stamp for you at their blog.
Mine is 
Sir Knight
and to get you started with it,
I made a Father\s Day card:

7 comments:

  1. I am totally in love with your collages ...and thank you for this fab digi stam as well .. I will collect him !

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely work. Thank you for the free digi.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely collages and cute digi, bet the Father's Day card you made with him is fun!

    ReplyDelete
  4. your pieces are so dreamy! I love them. xo

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovin' these collage sheets. thanks for the freebie from gecko gals.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your visit. I really appreciate it!