Total Pageviews

Friday, June 30, 2017

In A Mermaid's Garden

Here it is July already!
I can hardly believe it!
AND
You know what that means!
You're right!
A new customer challenge at

Isn't this a great theme?
I think so.
And there are many amazing
collage sheets, jewels, digital stamps, and papers that
match this theme perfectly at
There is a new collage sheet called
PRETTY MERMAIDS
I made something with it to get you started:



I also used the
BEACHY KEEN
paper pak, which I just love!!
You are going to play along, right?
The only criteria is that you use at least
one Gecko Galz piece in your project.
But I think you'll have trouble using just one.

And make sure you link it up at

We look forward to seeing your
In the Mermaid Garden
masterpiece!

Thanks for coming by!




1 comment:

Thank you for your visit. I really appreciate it!