Total Pageviews

Saturday, December 9, 2017

December Tag

Today it is my turn to show you
a tag that I made using
Christmas products.
I overlaid a
digital stamp from the
Christmas Tangles stamp set
(which I absolutely LOVE!)
on a piece of white cardstock.
I printed it out and coloured it
using Rangers stamp pads.
Then I printed out the reindeer
(I named him Julian)
on white cardstock, printed him out, fussy-cut him 
and coloured him with dollar store markers.

I added some Stickles glitter and
 Glossy Accents
on the decorations.
Here is a closer look:

Isn't it fun?
A ribbon and two wordart stickers complete the tag.
Oh, and Julian's necklace is Liquid Pearls.


I really had a good time 
making this tag.
Give it a try!

And thanks for coming by!





2 comments:

Thank you for your visit. I really appreciate it!