Total Pageviews

Monday, June 25, 2018

Retro Summertime


Is it summer where you live?
Or is it winter?

When it's winter (here in Canada) it feels like it will ALWAYS be winter. lol
But it's lovely and sunny and hot now!

You know, I feel a bit old when I see retro pictures (like the amazing retro collage sheets that Gecko Galz has) and
I realize that I am retro.
(for that matter, I am vintage too)
Oh, so depressing. lol

Here are a few ATC's that I made with the
Retro Summer theme in mind:





for these I used the Summer Sweeties Collage Sheet set and the
Gidget Mini Paper Pak
These items and lots of other Retro goodness
can be found at our Gecko Galz Etsy Shop

I finished them off with some old embellies from my stash.
Never any shortage of embellies from my stash.
I'm guessing you are in the same boat.

You still have a few days 
(until the end of the month)
to enter your Summer Retro Creation
in the 

And you may just win a $25.00 shopping spree!
All the deets can be found Here

These ATC's were so easy.
I cropped the images I wanted, printed them out
in a 2.5" x 3.5" size and fussy-cut the ladies out.
I printed the backgrounds in the same size.
I edged the images with some Salty Ocean Ranger ink,
to give some depth and then glued them all together.
Added the embellies and ALL DONE.



You can get something like this done before you go to bed tonight.
Unless of course, it is morning when you read this.
But you can really get them done before
bed then!

So we'll see you over there!
And thanks so much for stopping by!



2 comments:

  1. Your posts are always so much fun to read, my "vintage" friend! lol I love your fabulous summer ATCs! It's definitely been hot enough for me to be missing Winter! ha Hope you're doing well! :o)

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are fabulous ATCs, Patti! I love them all, but the sailor girl catches my eye the most! I love your style so much and it's nice to see you using glue and paper here - being a real retro crafter - lol!! Much love. xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your visit. I really appreciate it!