Total Pageviews

Thursday, November 1, 2018

Jingle All The Way

Well, here it is almost Christmas
and I have done nothing to get ready.
NOTHING

And it's a new Customer Challenge over at
And I made a little something for you
to get you in the holiday mood!

This was so easy to make!
It's digital, but
you can do the same thing with
paper by printing the collage sheets 
and papers out and cutting them
and layering them.

I cropped the image I wanted from the
Snow Much Fun Jewel Sheet
The background is black paper
Over that I put a paper from the
Victorian Christmas paper pak
Then over that I put a paper from the
Merry and Bright paper pak
On top is the cropped Snow Much Fun image
The sentiment is from the
Christmas Dreams craft kit.

DONE!

You can do that!


There are so many fun Christmas-themed
Collage Sheet Sets, papers, digital stamps
as well as the Christmas Dreams Digital Craft kit
in the 

Gecko Galz Etsy shop

Make sure you enter our
Customer Challenge this month.
And the only rule for you to enter is
that you use at least one
Gecko Galz item.

That couldn't be any easier!

You can find all the deets Here
including the news that
you can Win a $25.00 Gecko Galz shopping spree!
Just in time to begin you Christmas projects!

Plus there are some
gorgeous Design Team samples
that you will
be inspired to create something wonderful!

I'll see you over there, right?
(And don't forget, you have
until the end of the month to
play along!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your visit. I really appreciate it!