Total Pageviews

Friday, December 7, 2018

Deck The Halls

Have you finished your decorating yet for Christmas?
Have you done all your baking?
Are you ready to sit for a while and make
something magical with any of the
Gecko Galz Christmas Craft kits/papers/collage sheets/digital stamps?

Each year I make a 12x12 digital piece and display it on my mantle.
Here is this year's:
I love Norman Rockwell, don't you?
Especially at Christmas.

For this one I used these Gecko Galz products:
Christmas Days Gone By Collage Sheet
Victorian Christmas paper pak
Christmas Dreams Craft Kit
a free image from last Christmas (the ribbon banner)

All of these products and more can be found at the

Here is a shot of my mantle:
Hmm, it looks like my quilt is crooked. :-(

And here are a few closeups:






I added some Glossy Accents, Perfect Pearls and
stick-on dollar-store ornaments at the top 
and trees at the bottom.

And that's a wrap!

Speaking of wrap, are all your gifts wrapped?
No?  Well, what are you doing here?
Go, get busy!

Hugs,
Electra

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your visit. I really appreciate it!