Total Pageviews

Friday, February 1, 2019

February Moonlight and Magic

Welcome to February
Gecko Galz Gurls!
(and maybe some Gecko Galz Guys?)

It's time for a brand new
Customer Challenge:
February Moonlight and Magic




for my sample, I used the
Gecko Galz products:
Nouveau Goddess Jewels and
In Dreams ATC background

which you can find in our
Etsy shop here

There is only one rule, and that is you need to use at least ONE  product from Gecko Galz!!  
It can be one of the free products, stamps, collage images, or digital papers!!  It is up to you!!
The winner will receive a $25 Gecko Galz Shopping Spree !

My sample is digital and I used
Photoshop Elements to create it.

I cropped the background paper and placed it on a new
document 2.5" x 3.5", the size of an ATC.

I then cropped the image I wanted from the
Nouveau Goddess Jewel It 1x2 collage sheet
and placed that over top of the background.
I applied a reverse bevel to it.

Then I added the wordart which is by
Cottage  Arts and added an outside glow to that.

I added some free sparkly brushes over top 
on a new layer from Brusheezy in white.

And it's done!

You have until the end of the month to
join in with our  
Moonlight and Magic challenge
and you can find more glorious examples
from the rest of our talented Design Team 

Will we see you there?
I sure hope so.
And thanks for coming by here!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your visit. I really appreciate it!