Total Pageviews

Saturday, June 8, 2019

Feature Day

Today is my day to be featured on the

And you will remember, I'm sure, that this month's theme is
In the Good Old Summer Time


I made some ATC's this month to share with you: 



Each ATC uses a black and white image from the
Summertime Collage sheet set, wordart from
the Charming Words Set and
a paper from the Paradise Island paper pak.

I added borders from my stash, and 
a stroke to each layer to make
the layer pop.

Finally, I placed each creation over top 
of another paper with another border.

The background papers are


1. Wonderful Watercolours ATC Collection
2. Zen Garden paper pak
3. Zen Garden paper pak
4. Starlight ATC Collection

You have until the end of the month to
join in with our  
In The Good Old Summer Time challenge
and you can find more glorious examples
from the rest of our talented Design Team 

Will we see you there?
I sure hope so.


And thanks for coming by here!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your visit. I really appreciate it!