Total Pageviews

Saturday, July 17, 2010

Art Creations Friday #83

This week Art Creations Friday presented us with this image.
The challenge is to use the image or background presented and create something of your own with it.  so I did:
The background is by Lisa's Altered Art, with a steampunk image by SherrieJD.  The blinp is by Sherrie JD as well.  I've used one of Gypsy Chick's Botanical overlays.  I can't remember where I got the Supergirl Decal from, probably a free digital element site, and the brads too.  The Mona Lisa mask is Susie Que's.  I used a Dead Secretary font for the battlecry on some unknown pink paper.  It's all digital, did I mention that?

Doesn't she look tough?  No?  Bored, you say?  Yeah, whatever.
Hey, go visit Art Creations Friday.  But take a coffee. Or a glass of wine.  You'll be there a while.  TTFN

17 comments:

  1. Electra, what a hoot! Your superwoman looks like she's ready for action, but has sort of matter of fact look. Wonderful change of pace.

    ReplyDelete
  2. hahahaha, this is totally RAD! So freakin' cool..... She looks like if you cheesed her off, she could really open up with a can of whoop a** on you.

    ReplyDelete
  3. She looks very cool, but I think her superpower is her ability to make the villains feel inadequate and disappointing, so they back away and call their shrinks.

    I got your comment on my blog - please do the doily project, I would love to have a fellow doily addict (lol)!

    ReplyDelete
  4. oh... how different we look things... This idea is so cool

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh this really gave me a laugh! Superb ideas and lovely work! I would certainly not step in her path! xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Superwoman looks bored, she needs a job, and quickly! I love what you did with this picture and you think I am creative?

    ReplyDelete
  7. What an idea. Great ATC, super ATC.

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is brilliant, Electra -can't stop laughing! I love how you have put it al togther.

    ReplyDelete
  9. fantastic!! love the mona lisa mask!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Wow very fun interpretation.
    So wonderful work. Great superwomen.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Electra you are too funny.....what are her super powers????


    like the new background very cool. hugs Wendy

    ReplyDelete
  12. Oh, I can't believe how well you vandalised that lovely image and what a great way you did it!! Cool and amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Ummmm, she leaps over tall children with a single bound? Only when she has her bicycle shorts on, of course.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Hilarious. She looks so nerdy and serious. You are so creative. Yes, join in on the Doilies Project. Rosemary has gotten me started on them, and I think you should go down this twisted path with us. hahaha

    ReplyDelete
  15. Hi. I am a new member of the Bloggerette Sorority. I am making my rounds to "meet" the ladies of the sorority and take a peek at everyone's blogs and pretties. Please visit me @ www.mommiesandbeyond.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your visit. I really appreciate it!