Total Pageviews

Thursday, July 1, 2010

Paris in July!


For those of you who think I'm on a plane for Paris, let me clarify-it's only in my mind! (but we all know I have a REALLY good imagination, so it's going to seem real to me, and hopefully, to you) I am joining Karen and Tamara's Paris in July event and looking forward to every single minute of it. For the coming month all the participants will blog about different aspects of everything French and their passion for this wonderful city. My first take on this adventure have to do with the Eiffel Tower, and I've taken a downloaded-from-the-Internet image and added to it my very first thoughts-ROMANCE of course. (Now if I could only find someone to kiss me) There are a lot of us and it's going to be so exciting to join together on this amazing trip! I'm so looking forward to everyone's individual contributions and hope you'll join us as we explore "Gay Paree!" Bon Soir!!

2 comments:

  1. Very cool ATC, love the images you used, very Pariieeee! Oui! It's not real? and here I have my plane tickets already....

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome ATC! Who WOULDN"T see the eiffel tower and think 'Romance'? :)
    Amy

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your visit. I really appreciate it!