Total Pageviews

Monday, May 18, 2009


My girl made it home OK, I had a wonderful weekend while she was gone. W&I barbequed steaks and had assorted cheese and crackers, antipasto, sauteed mushrooms, blue cheese and blackberry salad in a rasperry vinaigrette dressing, rotini salad with asiago cheese, and then, as if it could get any better, turtle cookies and french pastries. OMG it was sooooooo good. Nice to catch up with W too.

Joni Gray posted one of my LO's on her blog, that's a real thrill for me. And I won the Our corner Airdre contest! What a nice surprise that was! I love it when people like my LO's.

Got a fair bit done this weekend, almost done Cuba. I spent a long time fiddling around with a page for the Dreamgirls challenge and got it just that way I wanted to be. THEN, I realized I missed the deadline. (Kick self in head) Duh. It's great page though.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your visit. I really appreciate it!