Total Pageviews

Sunday, May 20, 2012

Sew It!

I can quilt you know.
I used to quilt.
Back in the day.
(Don't you just LOVE that term?)
So, when Grand Poobah Jana of
put forward our current theme:
SEW IT
I knew it was the perfect opportunity to show you all that 
I'm not just another pretty face.
I CAN make things out of stuff other than paper.
(but I don't really much any more.)
I do hope you'll go over to see what the other Poobahs have come up with for this challenge 
and that you'll join us! 
I'll see you there.



1 comment:

  1. that is a pretty quilt...love the checkerboard pattern in the middle...so I guess it is not just Jana I am envious of then...oh, and I have made a few quilts in my day too...they are all just very crooked...

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your visit. I really appreciate it!