Total Pageviews

Saturday, September 22, 2012

Sketching through the Snow, with a Postman...

OK, that's a strange title for a post, I freely admit it.
BUT, there is a very good reason for it.

Stay with me here...

The current challenge at
(taking Christmas back one card at a time)

is to make a card with the theme
Dashing Through The Snow.
(or something relatively snow-ish)

And the current challenge #140 at  
The Order of the Opus Gluei
is  
A Little Sketchy
courtesy of Poobah  Kirsten!


I found this sketch online: 
(by Ink Stained Roni)


And here is what it morphed into:
See the tiny snowflakes?
 OK, so that's my card for BOTH challenges.
The Order of the Opus Gluei 
and
Jingle Belles 


NOW
The LAST challenge at
Challenge site was to create something for their challenge:
The Postman Always Rings Twice
So I made a card.
Right?
La De Dah.
Dum De Dum.
And then I went about my business.
Ain't it pretty?

Yeah.
Well,
I forgot to post it.
Humphf.

So you get to see it
NOW

Along with my contribution to
A LITTLE SKETCHY 
Are you confused?  I most certainly am.

haha
Have a funny day.

Me?
I'm going to go look through my cards and see what else I made and forgot about.

6 comments:

  1. your lovely cards remind me that it's time to start on christmas crafting

    ReplyDelete
  2. So very glad you shared both designs ... they are equally lovely ... so glad you dashed through the snow with us at jingle belles (and joined our postal fun).

    ReplyDelete
  3. luckily, there is NO statute of limitations on papercrafts, and thus we get the treat of seeing BOTH your lovely holiday cards today! whoohoo!!!!! loving those snowflakes, and of course your postal card is tres elegant!!! ♥♥♥

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh you crafty dear, you make the nicest projects! Your Jingle Belles card is wonderful - very chic and crisp (loving the snowflakes). Your postal one came out wonderfully too, you have no idea how many times I've missed the deadline for them as well. I mean, for Pete's sake, it is up for two weeks and somehow I never get it there on time. We can be late owls together, I love the company!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great cards, I especially love the textures and layered effect of the snowflake card. I also really like your blog, gave me a good giggle!

    ReplyDelete
  6. LOVE both of your cards. I suppose I could put my picture up for OG. I have been a bit sketchy myself as of late. SIGH.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your visit. I really appreciate it!