Total Pageviews

Saturday, July 13, 2013

Challenge #161 - Weddings!

The current challenge at
is 
WEDDINGS
I know this, cus I'm hosting the challenge. 
And the reason it's Weddings is cus my darling daughter 
is getting married this very month.
How awesome is that?
I scrapbooked two of her engagement photos, for this challenge,
cus I don't have any wedding pics yet.  
(obviously)
The photo is by Fly Free Photography
and the rest of the elements are by
Elisha's Art, Brandy Murry, Microferk,Susy Q Scraps, and Kim Klassen.

With another wonderful photo by Fly Free Photography,
Elements are by Vera Lim, Amanda Sok,
and Captivated Visions

If you visit our blog at
and be inspired by the more wedding-y creations by the Design Team.

You have until the end of Saturday, July 27 to link up with us.
I know cus that's the date of my daughter's wedding.
We look forward to seeing what you create!


1 comment:

  1. Congratulations! That is fantastic! And, what a gorgeous layout!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your visit. I really appreciate it!