Total Pageviews

Saturday, December 28, 2013

Challenge 173 - Leftovers.

What does that bring to ind for you?
Turkey?  Stuffing sandwiches?
All good things.
If you have some in your fridge. 
I do not.
My fridge is empty, I have been away for a week.
So I had to make a leftover man
What do ya think?
His name is Darryl.
Darryl does not have a job, 
but he assures me he has one waiting for him just around the corner.
Right.

Maybe turkey and cranberries would have been better.

At any rate, I hope you check out our fun challenge at


See you there!

3 comments:

  1. I think he a little of Johnny Depp about him.......but maybe he's a Darryl afterall. Seems some names just get you like that!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Darryl is priceless, love his little scarf and hat, not too sure about his legs. This is terrific, you are rocking artwise these days.

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOL! I don't think Michaelangelo ever envisioned David looking so fashionable. Happy New Year, my friend!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your visit. I really appreciate it!