Total Pageviews

Monday, July 1, 2019

Feature Day

Today  is my day to be featured on the 
for our 
Midsummer Night's Dream Monthly Challenge theme.
Here are my samples for the month, along with
the Gecko Galz products I used to make them:


Midsummer Night's Dream Collage Sheets Set
Nouveau Garden paper pak
Butterfly Dreams paper pak
Butterfly from the Parisian Garden Craft kit


Midsummer Night's Dream Collage Sheets Set
Magnolia Blossoms paper pak


Midsummer Night's Dream Collage Sheets Set
Wonderful Watercolour ATC backgrounds set
Namaste paper pak
flower from the La Boheme Craft kit
Charming Words Collage Sheet Set

If you have been here before,
you know how I make these digital pieces.
Using PSE13, I layer
the images, papers and icons I want,
accenting them with borders and brushes
from my monster stash.  lol
I seem to be on an "add a stroke to everything" kick,
so I have done that with each layer this month.
It will pass. haha

And in the case of my second sample, I did add a beautiful frame
by Kimeric Kreations.  Kim passed about a year ago and
her talent and generosity in sharing that
talent knew no bounds.
I still miss her.

You have until the end of the month to
Midsummer Night's Dream challenge
and you can find more glorious examples
from the rest of our talented Design Team 

Will we see you there?
I sure hope so.


And thanks for coming by!



1 comment:

  1. I really like all of these very much but the Telling Secrets is my favorite! It's gorgeous! :o)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your visit. I really appreciate it!