Total Pageviews

Wednesday, July 31, 2019

Seaside Shabby Chic

Welcome to August, peeps!
And welcome to a month of a new challenge at
Isn't that an awesome theme for the month?

Here is something I made for this theme:

This was such a fast and easy
piece to make.
I use Photoshop Elements for my digital scrapbooking.

The background is a paper from the
Seaside Paper Pak
I used the Summer Girls collage Sheet set
for the image of the woman.
I cropped it, then placed it over top of the background paper.
I erased around it.
Then I added the sign icon from
the Seaside Craft Kit,
along with a post from my stash.
I merged the layers and applied a film grain filter.
Lastly, a stitched border, again from my vast stash
and we're done!
How much easier could it be?!
(The truth is, I almost forgot to do this in time
for the new month and had to whip it
up really quickly last night at midnight-lol)

But you don't need any reason to miss out on participating in this fun 
August Customer Challenge.
You can get all of the Gecko Galz products I used at
our Etsy Shop, and lots more!

Seriously.
You'll want to check it out and hopefully you will play along with us.

Get all the deets on this wonderful
Customer Challenge

and maybe you will be the lucky winner of a

$25 Gecko Galz Shopping Spree !

You still have the whole month of August
to link up your project.

We look forward to seeing what you make!

Thanks for coming by!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your visit. I really appreciate it!