Total Pageviews

Saturday, April 11, 2009



Had a wonderful day today, it's like summer outside! K & I went to Kublai for supper and I tried to talk her into walking around downtown with me to take pictures, but she wasn't interested. Actually, she was hungry. I did convince her to walk to one construction site with me so I could check out the big hole in the ground, but couldn't see it as well as I would have liked. We heard on the news that 3 railcars had derailed in the city yards and were going to be righted by a crane, but we couldn't get close enough. I would have LOVED to have see that and taken pics! We saw the cranes, but K wasn't willing to drive the truck into the yards. She was probably right, railway police can be pretty nasty.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your visit. I really appreciate it!