Total Pageviews

Thursday, August 5, 2010

Rooster Party!

Barb over at Bella Vista is hosting her second annual Rooster Party today!  I had made a couple of ATC's for a "Rooster" swap (who knew?) and thought they might be something appropriate for her party:

AND

I do hope you'll visit Bella Vista if you at all like roosters.  And I know there must be a lot of you out there, cus there are a LOT of people participating.
C'mon, when was the last time you were invited to a rooster party?  I've been looking forward to it all month!

17 comments:

  1. These are so awesome!!! I really LOVE LOVE LOVE that second one! So FABULOUS!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very nice display, hugs and hope you have a great day, Barbara
    http://bakinnbitsbarbara.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. "But I asked for a puppy" cracks me up! Very creative!

    Becky K
    Hospitality Lane

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very nice, Electra. I really like these.

    Thanks for joining and sharing with us.

    Hugs, Barb ♥

    ReplyDelete
  5. Perfect for the party! Love the ATCs! Have a blessed day!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fabulous ATC's , who wouldn't love getting one of those !

    ReplyDelete
  7. So cute! But I asked for a puppy has me grinning from ear to ear :-)
    Lynn

    ReplyDelete
  8. How cute these are.
    Have a happy day..
    xo bj

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love your ATC's. Great Rooster Party.

    Irma :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. What fun and inventive artist trading cards with the rooster motif. They are great designs and would be traded off quickly if they were available.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Wonderful ATC's. I wanted to join in on the crowing, but just ran out of time and remembrance. Lovin' your though.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Your rooster cards would look wonderful displayed alongside any roosters in the party!You are so creative.

    ReplyDelete
  13. That is so perfect, what a great job, Char

    ReplyDelete
  14. I have finally made it to the 'W' blogs for the rooster party this week!! These are really cool especially the 2nd one!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your visit. I really appreciate it!