Total Pageviews

Saturday, November 30, 2013

Jingle Belles Thanks

I can't believe the end of our
is over for 2013.
That doesn't seem fair, does it to you?
I mean, I SUPPOSE the belles have lives of their own and all that,
and I SUPPOSE they would like to live them,
especially at the holiday season, but I mean,
C'Mon.
What about us bellettes?
Oh well.
Sigh.
They are the best, you know.
In fact, they rock.
And I certainly want them to know how much 
I appreciate all they do for us in
inspiring us to create our cards throughout the year.
Really.
Thank you Belles.
You rock.

Now I have to go address these puppies.
At least they are all made.
:-)))

Merry Christmas Belles.
And thank you.
xo
 

2 comments:

  1. You are just too stinkin' kind ... we love sharing our year with you ... and I love this fantastic thank you card. I got the insides stamped on all of my cards today, so all that is left is to write a little message and get these babies in the mail ... love that ... so glad you joined your gratitude with us. You rock!

    ReplyDelete
  2. duuuuuuude! what an awesome card and post!!! thank *YOU* missus, i am honored by your tribute! but really, it's the readers who inspire US... totally the reverse of what you've said! (still, if you want to tell ppl that, i'll go along, totally, lol!!!)

    cannot wait to see what 2014 will bring for all of us, both at JINGLE BELLES and just life, generally. in the meantime wishing you and your family THE BEST XMAS EVER!!! <3 <3 <3

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your visit. I really appreciate it!