Total Pageviews

Saturday, November 16, 2013

Shopping!

Challenge #170 over at
is
wait for it
SHOPPING!
We are inviting you to create something inspired by
that ever-present fact of life:
SHOPPING!
Maybe a Christmas card,
maybe a gift card holder,
maybe something that has nothing to do with any holiday, 
but has everything to do with our
purchasing power.

I used some really pretty holiday images from Gecko Galz for my two cards:

 and then I googled "Shopping" and came up with
all sorts of fun stuff.
I managed to waste a good deal of time making this baby:
My point is,
have fun with this!
Make something totally pointless or make something functional.
It's up to you.

We just want to see what you make!

You have until the end of Saturday, November 30 to link up with us at
The Order of the Opus Gluei

I'll see you there!

I am also submitting my two cards for the Jingle Belles Challenge:
"Holiday Traditions"
I don't know about you, but one of my favorite
holiday traditions is shopping.
Whether or not I have money. lol

3 comments:

  1. I am loving your shopping Christmas Divas! All three are fabulous! Oh but I did not need the shopping reminder! You know I am not one who likes to shop!!! Hope you had a fabulous weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yep, I'm a shopper too ... although I always work the day after Thanksgiving & the day after Christmas, so I don't do that craziness (honestly, I prefer to shop online any more) ... love all of your designs ... so creative and fun ... so glad you shared your holiday tradition with us at jingle belles.

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh my gosh! those images are AWESOME!!! and of course you've turned them into the perfect holiday cards AND the perfect celebration of holiday shopping! love these!!! (& always love seeing you at JINGLE BELLES!) :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your visit. I really appreciate it!