Total Pageviews

Thursday, November 21, 2013

Ring a Ding Bling

Tag # 13 at
is to use Bling!
Who doesn't love Bling!  Now I have to be honest with you, I kind of cheated.
I just found out I won the Gecko Galz
I am beyond thrilled.
I had such a great time making these (2) tags, and they are on
my fireplace mantle where I can admire them.
(That's a fairly significant thing for me, 
oh ye of little confidence).
Of Course,
I used some Gecko Galz images.
The bling?
The background is shiny polished
Inka Gold Metal Gloss Paint
my new favorite product
and the sparkle is dollar store tinsel giltter.
Stickles top it off.
So the cheating is that I am posting these two tags for the
current challenge at
Nah, on second thought, I don't think that's cheating.
They were already made, but they are full of
BLING!

Cheating or not, I am one very happy camper!!

Thanks for your visit!

4 comments:

  1. I would display them proudly too if they were mine. Just love the retro feel with the touch of bling. Congratulations on your win.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love these, you know me and vintage and these vintage images are so beautiful. You've really enhanced them in a wonderful way, I love the bling and the embossing. I have to check your image source out for some for myself!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You've also inspired me with new ways to use tags I've made, I'm stumped about what to use them on. I love making them but then think - well, where to put them?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fantastic tags and well done on your win. Love the way you have displayed the tags

    Chrissie x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your visit. I really appreciate it!