Total Pageviews

Sunday, January 19, 2014

Have Yourself a Merry Little Christmas

haha! NEXT YEAR, folks.
And no, I have not been living in a time warp for the past two months.  
I know it's over.
This is for the
I told myself I am not allowed to make anything digital today, so.
I made two.
The first is just your basic step card
with three inchies.
 And the second is even simpler.
Four twinchies, one popped up.
It's hard to tell it's popped, but it is.
Why don't you start your cards for 2014?

Thanks for stopping by!

5 comments:

  1. love your twinchie card :-) the white on red is so stylist

    ReplyDelete
  2. both of these are FAB*U*LOUS, as electra-based cards generally are!!! :) love the kittehs, o'course. and the 4 poinsettia twinchies are most elegant AND vibrant! well done, missus, times TWO! thanks for joining our "little" bit of fun at JINGLE BELLES! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Magenta was the first stamp company I fell *in love* with ... love seeing those fun kitty cats and that elegant poinsettia ... so glad you're celebrating a Merry LITTLE Christmas with us at Jingle Belles.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love these cards and I really want to get back to the Jingle Belles and do the challenges this year. You have such a good imagination and figure out such clever ways to make things POP! That is not a joke about the twinchie being popped, I merely bow to thy awesome cardmaking prowess!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your first card made me giggle and the second one oooh and ahhh! They're both wonderful.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your visit. I really appreciate it!