Total Pageviews

Friday, September 5, 2014

Motor Car

That's my friends, is the theme of our September Challenge over at

Motor Car
I, however, have done a piece featuring my
darling little grandson in a 

TRUCK

What little boy doesn't love trucks?
Well, now, wait, that may not be a given.
MY grandson loves trucks.
Anything with wheels.
Anything that goes
VROOM, VROOM
Do all little boys loves trucks?
Or motor cars,
like we have at Soartful this month? 

You tell me.

Link up with us in the comments 
any time between now and
October 4th
and we'll be by to leave some love.

See you there!

(credits:  Riverrose, Maya de Groot, Studio Tangie,
Pixels and Company)


1 comment:

  1. What a cool collage. Oh, boys, bois they love cars and girls - but which one more...;)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your visit. I really appreciate it!