Total Pageviews

Monday, April 1, 2019

April Art Nouveau

It's April and with a new month
comes a new Customer Challenge at




I made something for this theme:

Gecko Galz Products Used:

Gatsby paper pak
All That Jazz Digital stamp set

(both of these products can be found at

Over the background I placed the
digital stamp image.
I erased the background and words
(which was harder and more time-consuming
than I care to admit)
I created a new layer and painted the colours I wanted,
just like colouring with crayons.
Then I duplicated the original image and 
placed it over top of that.
I added a border from my stash.
I cropped the wordart from the bottom of the
original image, filled it with red
to match the border and placed it on top.
And I'm done.

What are you going to create for our Art Nouveau
Customer Challenge this month?

Get all the deets on this wonderful
Customer Challenge

and maybe you will be the lucky winner of a

$25 Gecko Galz Shopping Spree !

You still have the whole month of April
to link up your project.

We look forward to seeing what you make!

Thanks for coming by!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your visit. I really appreciate it!