Total Pageviews

Monday, April 8, 2019

More Art Nouveau

It's my day to be featured on the
Gecko Galz Blog
for this month's Customer Challenge!



It's a huge honour, cus
you should see the incredibly
talented Design Team I am a part of.
Their projects are second to none!

Having said that, I did make a few pieces 
for the Nouveau Garden theme.

Gecko Galz products used:
Nouveau Garden Collage sheet set
In Marble Halls paper pak

Gecko Galz products used: 
Nouveau Garden Collage sheet set
Parade of Flowers paper pak

Gecko Galz products used:
Nouveau Garden Collage sheet set
First Class Passage paper pak

For these I followed the same process for each.
1. Background paper
2. Cropped collage image
3. Border (one or more)

 I added to the second one: Flowers, Paint, Words from my stash.

Remember, you can get all of these
beautiful products from Gecko Galz
here

Have you created your masterpiece for this
month's customer challenge yet?

Make sure you check it out and create something magical for us!

Gecko Galz Scrapbooking



1 comment:

  1. Ohhh - three beauties here, Patti! Love how the images seamlessly match the papers. Fabulous vibrant colours, too. I've still not got to grips with digital collage :( xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your visit. I really appreciate it!