Total Pageviews

Monday, April 29, 2019

Dapper Flappers

Hi friends!
Welcome to May and
welcome to a brand new Customer Challenge

You know how it works.
The only hard and fast rule is that you 
use at least one Gecko Galz product.
And there are tons of gorgeous products to choose from in

Here is one project that I made
with this theme in mind:
 I used these Gecko Galz products:

Deco Art Collage Sheet
Gatsby Paper Pak
Beautiful Words Wordart

I went very basic with this one,
simply layering and adding a black stroke to each layer
as I went along.
1.  Crop the image you want from the collage sheet.
2. Layer it over top of the paper.
(I also changed the yellow of the paper I used to red, with the
paintdropper and bucket tools)
3. Place another paper between the two and make it smaller.
4. Place the wordart over top.
(I coloured the white of the wordart using the same technique with red.)

5. Lastly, I added black brushwork and 
blue stitching from my stash.
That's it!


What are you going to create for our Dapper Flapper
Customer Challenge this month?

Get all the deets on this wonderful
Customer Challenge

and maybe you will be the lucky winner of a

$25 Gecko Galz Shopping Spree !

You still have the whole month of May
to link up your project.

We look forward to seeing what you make!

Thanks for coming by!


2 comments:

  1. oh this is beautifully done! your talent shines so! Happy 8th Birthday Gecko Galz! xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy 8th Birthday Gecko Galz! I have only recently found the teams blog. So cute!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your visit. I really appreciate it!