Total Pageviews

Thursday, August 5, 2010

Friday Fill Ins



1. Life is _tiring sometimes_.
2. _But we just_ keep going.
3. My last text message (or IM) ended in these three words: _ I can't text!_.
4. _East Indian food_ is what I'm thinking about for dinner sometime soon.
5. On the 1st day of August _I was amazed that summer is half over!_
6. _Right now I'm not feeling particularly_ lively and energetic.


7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to _going to hear a guest speaker_, tomorrow my plans include _NOTHING THAT IS EVEN REMOTELY CONNECTED WITH WORK (yay)_ and Sunday, I want to _take a road trip to the gopher museum._!
 
And that last one certainly DOES warrant an exclamation point.  I'll take pictures for you.

2 comments:

  1. Yes please, that's something I really want to see.......!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, Indian food - Yumm! Enjjoy Staurday very much, and hope your plans for sunday turn out too.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your visit. I really appreciate it!