Total Pageviews

Friday, March 27, 2009



I found this wonderful Challenge site a while ago, haven't been able to get my act together to participate so far. but their Challenge 46 is on the word "White" and I've done a page that replects that. We have snow here, lots and lots and lots of snow, even though it's almost April. I had to go back around the truck when I parked today to make sure my rear wheels won't be frozen in the ice that will be there in the morning, in what used to be a lake. A lake in the parking lot, mind you. Well at least we're not flooding like in North Dakota. I remember sandbagging many years ago when Winnipeg was balling the rising water and it was HARD WORK! I pray it all works out for them and that everyone stays safe.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your visit. I really appreciate it!