Total Pageviews

Tuesday, March 3, 2009

Yikes, it's snowing in great big chunks today! I've never seen it this fluffy! It IS however, mega-slippery, I understand, so need to head out ASAP.
The "little" cold I felt coming on yesterday turned into something nastier than I expected. Sick ALL day yesterday and feel pretty crummy still. Didn't get much sleep last night, but woke up on time, so I can't complain.
I have my waterproof camera in the truck, want to use up the rest of the shots on it before taking it in for developing. Maybe waterproof is the way to go this morning, since it's like a puffy white lake out there. Hopefully, there will be something interesting to shoot while I'm sitting in traffic.
At any rate, must go now.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your visit. I really appreciate it!