Total Pageviews

Sunday, November 29, 2009

It's been a good weekend.


I've been decorating the house for Christmas, not as much as in past years, but I'm pretty happy with what I've done. Simple stuff, and in the colours of orange, turquoise, hot pink and lime green. I'll post some pics when I have time. A friend suggested I make a tree with branches, which turned into filling a monster vase with Christmas decorations that I bought last year, not thinking that my girl would have moved out by this Christmas. It looks SO awesome!
The girl in the LO is my little friend Anna, she was having such a good time that days! And so was I!

1 comment:

  1. I want to see these decorations - you non-traditionalist you! (LOL) Sounds good, I've been going a bit crazy making my outside look like its own little Christmas craptacular but I like it! I need to post photos myself!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your visit. I really appreciate it!