Total Pageviews

Monday, March 28, 2011

Inchies

I've been making inchies.  Inchies for swaps, inchies for gifts, inchies for fun, inchie, inchie, inchies.  It's my friend Jana's fault.  She invited me to an inchie swap group and my life has never been the same since.  Thanks Jana!
No, I mean it,
THANKS, JANA!!

I thought it would be a good idea to suck you into my inchie-hell and perhaps you'll get bitten by the inchie-bug as well.  I'll give you Jana's home phone number. 
Tell her I sent you.

1. Animal Inchies

2. Vintage Inchies

3. Spring Inchies
4. Valentine's Inchies
5. Still More Vintage Inchies
6. Tim Holtz-ish Inchies
Please don't ask me to give you sources for any of these elements. I would have to have a drink in front of me to even contemplate doing that.  And I don't mean water.
Suffice it to say, I use the Internet a lot.  And my stash.

(Well, actually, feel free to ask me, just send me an email.)

Hey, did anyone on the news tonight about Skippy The Raccoon
who had a peanut butter jar stuck on his head?
No?
Never mind.

I'm checking myself into an inchie-treatment program tomorrow.

Write to me, will ya?
And send inchies.
Just disguise them as ATC's.

10 comments:

  1. These are FABULOUS! You might have to be committed after making all those....lol.....

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fantastic, Electra! I see an Inchie Queen emerging.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Electra,
    These are fantastic--and oh my goodness, so much work. I remember the first time I made 12 ATCs...my hands hurt for weeks from all the cutting. Inchies are even smaller...I can't believe it! And they turned out beautiful!!!

    Hmmm...I am wondering if they have a rehab for chocolate too! lol
    XO

    ReplyDelete
  4. I mlove inchies and sadly don't make them often enough, but I have promised myself I'll try to make an Inchy quilt soon... I even have all the batting and base in place and pinned. Now I just need to sort the images!! =)

    ReplyDelete
  5. These are awesome...I have seen Jana's too and there has been quite a bit of intrigue in me because of them...but i will not start another project...will not will not...they are super cute though...and so small...and fun..i will not....no way...maybe??

    ReplyDelete
  6. These are so awesome! I love them!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. These are awesome! No wonder you are hooked, you are so good at them.

    ReplyDelete
  8. WOW that's a lot of inchies! A couple of feet at least...bun dum dum (I'll be here all week, tip your waitress) And to show how silly I really am, I first read the "hug often" as hug of ten...duh! And there wasn't even any drink...

    ReplyDelete
  9. You are so WELCOME. Anytime you need a new obsession, let me know. I'll hook you up. LOL

    Your inchies are wonderful works of art. Masterpieces.

    I'm always up for a trade.....

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your visit. I really appreciate it!