Total Pageviews

Sunday, March 13, 2011

Umbrellas

One of the 100 themes for Kimmie's 100 Theme Challenge is "Umbrella".  I  had no idea
a. where to get an image of an umbrella and b. what I was going to do with it when I did get one.
Peggy Gatto's Friday Foto Collage solved both problems for me.  She gave a us a number of different umbrellas this week that we could use for our collage.  First, I had one.  then another, then another.  and long story short, my mojo kicked in:
All of the younguns and the words are by Lisa's Altered Art. 

8 comments:

  1. You crack me up!!! lol!
    Well done my friend! The quotes...they are so funny! Applause!! The little children as so adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow Electra ! I really love your collage !
    It is very inspiring !

    ReplyDelete
  3. wow, what fun!!!
    you are full of ideas!!!
    thanks for playing!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Totally fun and arty! Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  5. You never fail to put a smile on my face. This image is so fun.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your visit. I really appreciate it!