Total Pageviews

Sunday, May 19, 2013

Chat Noir

Challenge #157 at 
is
yes, you guessed it,
Chat Noir!
Fot those of you who do not speak Francais, that means
Black Cat!
That should tell you that we are inviting you to create something
either Black or Cat, or Black and Cat.
As with all of our illustrious challenges at
we leave your creative interpretation of our theme entirely up to you. 
I hope I see you at our challenge, 
not only can you create something wonderful 
and link up with us before Saturday, June 1,
you can take a moment and welcome our newest Poobette, Chat Noir.

Thanks for stopping by!

Credits are by:  Fidlette Designs, Lisa's Altered Art, Bluesse, Studio Tangie,
Holliewood Studios and Studio Dawn Inskip

4 comments:

  1. I just adore this. What's it about? Haven't a clue, but it's fascinating.

    ReplyDelete
  2. just wonderful. that will kitty looks so like my Bun Bun when he was 3months old !

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Electra........Love this work - now if only I could ride a bicycle!! Thank you so much for putting up my piece.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is a fun piece, Electra! I love the way the greens and other cool colors pop out against the black. Blessings!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your visit. I really appreciate it!